We need your help! No matter your age - you can support Otago's animals by fundraising for us!
Please let us know in advance if you are planning to fundraise for SPCA Otago by filling in our online REGISTRATION FORM.
You can design any fundraising activity that suits your capabilities and enthusiasm.
Here are some ideas that may give you inspiration:
- Arrange a quiz night with entry fee and raffle prizes.
- Host a poker and games night with a portion of the gambling funds going to the SPCA.
- Organise a coin trail; draw an outline of an animal on a large piece of paper, on the ground in your work car-park or school courtyard, and decorate the inside using donated gold and silver coins.
- Have a bake sale or sausage sizzle at your school or workplace. (Don't forget to buy SPCA Blue Tick approved eggs and meat!)
- Hold a car wash in your local area.
- Hold a mufti day or fancy dress day.
- Arrange raffle prizes and sell tickets at your school or workplace.
- Have a garage sale and donate proceeds.
- Organise an event, such as a 10km walk with dogs, for an entry fee. (You may need to speak with the Council for permission, depending on the whereabouts of the event).
- Sell SPCA Otago branded merchandise on our behalf.
- Organise an awesome school concert, a play, a musical evening, or a comedy night and sell tickets to the event.
- Train for and compete in a sporting event with sponsorship from your friends, family, school-mates or colleagues.
- We are always grateful to receive items which may be on our 'wish list'. Why not arrange a collection from your friends, family, neighbours, workplace or school.
Whatever you decide to do, we are here to support you, so please fill in the Registration Form here to keep us informed.
Click here for our printable Fundraising Kit for kids "All Paws on Deck".
Once you have collected your funds, you can pass them on to us in a variety of ways:
- Visit our Animal Centre:
You are welcome to drop the money in to us at anytime during our open hours. Find us at 1 Torridon Street, Opoho, Dunedin. We are open weekdays, 10.00am - 4.30pm, and weekend days, 10.00am - 3.00pm.
- Via post:
You may post cheques to us at: FreePost 247533, SPCA Otago, P.O. Box 8018, Gardens, Dunedin, 9041
- Into our Bank Account
You can go into an ANZ bank to make a deposit or pay by internet banking. Please remember to include your name in the references:
Name: SPCA Otago
Account: 06 0594 0020841 00
Reference 1: Your name
Reference 2: Phone number